A PhD Grant & Project. A recent Call of grants from Generalitat de Catalunya (AGAUR) to finance PhD research projects.
Candidates should hold a Master degree.
Dead line on 22nd September 2014
OUR LABORATORY IS SEARCHING ENTHUSIASTIC STUDENTS TO WORK ON:
- Ferroelectric thin films on silicon
- Exotic electronic states at honey-comb oxide surfaces and interfaces
- Photoconductivity at ferroic films and interfaces
The ultimate objectives of these projects is the development of nanomaterials and devices to be used in new generations of memories and components for communications
Candidates must hold:
a) Degree in Physics, Nanoscience, Material’s engineering, Chemistry or similar. b) Hold a MASTER degree on related topics ; c) Excellent academic records ( > 2) and d) a strong motivation for experimental science.
Application: Before 17 September 2014. Submit the CV and a motivation letter to Dr. F. Sánchez and Dr. Gervasi Herranz.
Prof. Josep Fontcuberta; Dr. F. Sánchez i Dr. Gervasi Herranz
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Laboratory of Multifunctional Oxides and Complex Structures http://www.icmab.es/mulfox/
- A recent call from the Spanish Research Council (CSIC) offers grants to undergraduate students to discover and collaborate on research projects at CSIC laboratories.
- Successful candidates will receive a grant of 2000 € for a stage of 3 months at CSIC laboratories
- Candidates should have completed between 40% and 80% credits of the corresponding degree
- Candidates should hold an average mark ≥ 8.0/10
- For application visit: https://sede.csic.gob.es/Intro2014
- More details can be found in the attached BOE call.
- Our Laboratory at ICMAB is offering the projects listed below.
- Epitaxial BaTiO3 microcapacitors by pulsed laser deposition using micro-stencils
- Advanced Optical and Magneto-Optical Characterization of Nano- and Mesostructured Materials
- Photoinduced effects in magnetic-ferroelectric multilayers
- Please, contact us for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)