PhD POSITION IN NANOSCIENCE
We offer a 4-year PhD fellowship to work in the field of Nanoscience.
Our project is aimed at developing novel materials, based on metals and functional oxides for an environmentally friendly and sustainable electronics.
- A highly competitive scientific environment. Over the recent years, our publication records include articles in top-rank journals (see our latest update at https://mulfox.icmab.es/).
- State-of-the-art equipment for functional characterization (optics, magnetism, ferroelectricity) and for nanomaterials preparation.
- A multilingual and cosmopolitan milieu, with students and postdocs coming from Europe, Asia and America.
- Scientific collaborations with foreign laboratories.
- Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Engineering, Nanotechnology.
- High motivation for experimental research
- Compliance with the requests specified in the open call (to be announced soon).
For further information visit (http://www.icmab.es/mulfox) and contact:
Gervasi Herranz (email@example.com) (Tel. 935801853-357)
Josep Fontcuberta (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Tel. 935801853-228)
Florencio Sánchez (email@example.com) (Tel. 935801853-327)