“Engineering high sensitivity magnetic sensors”
- We are offering a 36 months contract to join a collaborative project with industry to develop ultra-high sensitivity magnetic sensors that will be exploited in SmartCities traffic management and security.
- Successful completion would allow obtaining a PhD degree.
- The project will be developed and supervised with the framework of a running collaborative project between:
- IGS Research (http://www.igsresearch.com/)
- Laboratory of Multifunctional Oxides and Complex Structures (http://www.icmab.es/mulfox/) of the Institut de Ciència de Materials de Barcelona(ICMAB-CSIC)
- Candidates should have a Degree on: Physics, Electronic engineering, Nanomaterials, Nanoelectronics or related areas.
- Candidates should hold a Master Degree on Physics, Electronic engineering, Nanomaterials, Nanoelectronics or related areas.
- Candidates have: a) excellent academic records, b) fluent in English and c) skills to make written and public reports.
- Candidates should be EU nationals
- Applicants should follow the instructions and procedures given in:
http://doctoratsindustrials.gencat.cat (see “PhD Students” tag)
Josep Fontcuberta: firstname.lastname@example.org
Xavier Martí: email@example.com