Discovering research at our Laboratory
- A recent call from the Spanish Research Council (CSIC) offers grants to undergraduate students to discover and collaborate on research projects at CSIC laboratories.
- Successful candidates will receive a grant of 2000 € for a stage of 3 months at CSIC laboratories
- Candidates should have completed between 40% and 80% credits of the corresponding degree
- Candidates should hold an average mark ≥ 8.0/10
- For application visit: https://sede.csic.gob.es/Intro2014
- More details can be found in the attached BOE call.
- Our Laboratory at ICMAB is offering the projects listed below.
- Epitaxial BaTiO3 microcapacitors by pulsed laser deposition using micro-stencils
- Advanced Optical and Magneto-Optical Characterization of Nano- and Mesostructured Materials
- Photoinduced effects in magnetic-ferroelectric multilayers
- Please, contact us for more information (email@example.com)