“Highly qualified technician for Thin Films Growth Laboratory”
OFFER: We offer 1 year contract. The contract can be extended.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The technician will be in charge of a thin films growth Laboratory with pulsed laser deposition and sputtering techniques (http://icmab.es/thin-films). The activities include:
- Thin films deposition and maintenance of the instrumental set ups, including several ultra high vacuum systems, excimer laser and an electron diffraction system.
- Contact with instrumentation suppliers
- Contact with customers
- European Union citizen, with degree (or equivalent) in Physics, Electronic or mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or related areas.
- Fluent in English.
- Good skills in Laboratory are required.
- Specific formation in: vacuum technology and Labview programming, are added value.
POSITION IS OPEN until: 30 November 2013
APPLICATION: Candidates should send: 1) detailed CV, 2) motivation letter and 3) suitable references to Florencio Sánchez (fsanchez AT icmab.es, tel. 93 5801853 (ext. 327))